Potato and hot smoked salmon salad
- August 2011
- Serves 4
- Takes 10 minutes to make, 15 minutes to cook
A lovely summery main meal salad recipe with hot smoked salmon, potatoes, pea shoots and fresh podded broad beans – finished with a mustardy dressing.
- 14.5g (3.8g saturated)
- 16.9g (2.8g sugars)
- 300g baby new potatoes, halved
- 200g broad beans, podded
- 2 tsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- 200g hot-smoked salmon, flaked
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- 50g bag pea shoots
- Put the potatoes in a pan of cold salted water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, blanch the broad beans in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, drain, then refresh under cold water. Remove the outer skins.
- Whisk the mustard, lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil and crème fraîche together and season. Pour over the warm potatoes and toss.
- Add the broad beans and remaining ingredients to the dressed potatoes, mix and serve.
Rate & review