Quick sesame tofu and pak choi stir-fry
- October 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in about 10 minutes
A low-calorie vegan stir-fry recipe, made with tofu, bamboo shoots and pak choi, that’s ready in just 10 minutes. If you want to add meat, try using thinly-sliced minute steak.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 150g pack marinated tofu
- 300g pack crunchy stir-fry vegetables
- 2 pak choi, leaves separated and halved if large
- 225g can bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- A good squeeze of lime
- Lime wedges
- Heat 1 tbsp toasted sesame seed oil in a wok or large, deep frying pan over a high heat and fry the tofu for 4 minutes, until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add another 1 tbsp sesame oil to the wok with the crunchy stir-fry vegetables, pak choi and bamboo shoots. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix 1 tbsp sesame oil with the dark soy sauce, sesame seeds and a good squeeze of lime. Stir into the wok with the tofu, warm through and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...