- May 2010
- 1 garlic clove
- Pinch of sea salt
- 25g pine nuts
- 260g semi-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- Handful fresh flatleaf parsley
- 125ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- Put the garlic and sea salt into the bowl of a small food processor and pulse.
- Add the pine nuts and pulse again until roughly chopped (be careful not to over-process). Add the semi-dried tomatoes, chilli and flatleaf parsley and pulse carefully until well mixed but still very textured.
- Turn into a bowl and stir through the extra-virgin olive oil and Parmesan until you have a juicy paste, seasoning to taste as you go.
Rate & review