Roast beef and horseradish wraps
- July 2007
- for 2 people
- Ready in under 10 minutes
These roast beef and horseradish wraps are more than just a glorified sandwich, this is a quick, simple, supper that ticks all the boxes.
- 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 6 tablespoons half-fat crème fraîche
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- A good handful watercress
- 1 small red onion
- 4 slices cooked roast beef
- In a small bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce with 6 tablespoons half-fat crème fraîche. Season and spread half over 2 large tortilla wraps.
- Divide a good handful watercress between each, along with 1 small red onion, finely sliced, and 4 slices cooked roast beef. Wrap each tortilla up tightly, cut each in half and divide between 2 plates.
- Serve with the remaining horseradish crème fraîche, for dipping, and a handful lightly salted Kettle Chips.
Rate & review