Roasted cherry tomato spaghetti with tarragon
- October 2020
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 10 min, oven time 15 min
A tomato pasta with a bit of a difference – this roasted cherry tomato spaghetti recipe uses a little cream and fresh tarragon which compliments the sweet tomatoes beautifully. It’s ready in 30 minutes!
For another cherry tomato pasta, try this grilled goat’s cheese and cherry tomato recipe.
- 19.5g (6.7g saturated)
- 44.3g (12.2g sugars)
- 1.2g salt
- 800g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g spaghetti or linguine
- 100ml double cream
- Large handful fresh tarragon, chopped
- 40g freshly grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- Heat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/ gas 7. Spread the tomatoes on a tray, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 15 minutes until just charred.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain well and return to the pan, off the heat.
- Scrape the tomatoes and any cooking juices into the pasta pan, then stir in the cream and most of the tarragon. Season and serve sprinkled with grated cheese and the remaining tarragon.
For vegans, omit the cream and cheese or replace with a dairy-free substitute and check your pasta doesn’t include egg.
Rate & review