Rödbetsallad (beetroot and apple salad)
- March 2018
- Serves 6 as a sharing starter
- 10 min
This pretty ‘n’ pink beetroot and apple salad would look gorgeous as part of a Scandi-style sharing platter. Serve with crispbreads and extra lemon wedges.
- 9.2g (2.6g saturated)
- 14.6g (4.2g sugars)
- 250g cooked beetroot in vinegar
- ½ eating apple
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Fresh chives and crispbreads, to serve
- Cut the beetroot in vinegar into 1.5cm cubes. Peel and cut the apple into 1.5cm cubes. Put in a bowl with the mayonnaise, crème fraîche, a squeeze of lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Top with chopped fresh chives, then serve with crispbreads.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Beetroot and apple pickle with caraway and coriander
”You can grate the beetroot and apples if you’re making the pickle to be eaten...