Salmon and broccoli traybake with mustard sauce
- March 2019
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 10 min, oven time 25 min
Our healthy roast salmon and broccoli traybake is packed with fresh herbs, potatoes and drizzled in a mustard yoghurt sauce, all for under 500 calories per serving.
Fancy something with an Asian twist instead? Take a look at our popular salmon and broccoli traybake.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 26g (5.3g saturated)
- 24.9g (7.8g sugars)
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 400g baby potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 4-5mm rounds
- 300g purple sprouting broccoli (see tip)
- 4 x 125g sustainably sourced salmon fillets
- 100g frozen peas, defrosted
- 400g baby leaf spinach, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- Juice 1 large lemon or 1½ tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 2 large handfuls fresh herbs, chopped (we used dill, parsley and tarragon)
- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4. Heat the oil for 5 minutes in a large roasting tin, then add the potatoes in a single layer and roast for 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, tossing in the oil, then top with the salmon and season well. Return to the oven for 15 minutes. Stir in the peas and spinach for the final 2 minutes of cooking.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, mustard, lemon juice or cider vinegar and honey until smooth. Season to taste, adding a splash of water to loosen. Serve the traybake drizzled with the mustard sauce and scattered with the chopped herbs.
Cut about 3cm up the base of any thicker stems, to help the broccoli cook evenly.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
March seasonal recipes
Tray-roast salmon and vegetables with crème fraîche and crumbs
Midweek dinner couldn’t be any easier than combining breadcrumb-coated salmon fillets with slice potatoes, broccoli...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...