Salmon tray bake
- August 2012
- Serves 4
- Takes 10 min to make, 30 min to cook
This recipe is full in flavour but with less of the washing up! It’s a perfect combination of succulent salmon, peppers and courgettes all baked on one tray.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love our salmon and broccoli tray bake with spring onion and chilli.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 25.9g (4.3g saturated)
- 17.2g (13.3g sugars)
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 courgette, halved lengthways and thickly sliced
- 1 garlic bulb, halved across the middle
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 270g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 4 good-quality sustainable salmon fillets (about 150g each)
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Tumble the onions, peppers, courgette, garlic and medium tomatoes into a shallow roasting tray. Pour over 3 tbsp olive oil, season with sea salt and ground black pepper, then gently toss to coat. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Add the vine tomatoes to the tray and lay the salmon fillets on top. Season, then drizzle with a little more oil and a squeeze of lemon juice. Return to the oven for 10-12 minutes until the salmon is just cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Scatter with fresh basil leaves to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Salmon fillet recipes
Baked lemon salmon with buttered carrots and leeks
A simple smart seafood supper ready to be eaten in just one hour.