- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 courgette, halved lengthways and thickly sliced
- 1 garlic bulb, halved across the middle
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 270g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 4 good-quality sustainable salmon fillets (about 150g each)
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Tumble the onions, peppers, courgette, garlic and medium tomatoes into a shallow roasting tray. Pour over 3 tbsp olive oil, season with sea salt and ground black pepper, then gently toss to coat. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Add the vine tomatoes to the tray and lay the salmon fillets on top. Season, then drizzle with a little more oil and a squeeze of lemon juice. Return to the oven for 10-12 minutes until the salmon is just cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Scatter with fresh basil leaves to serve.