Salmon traybake with soy and sesame dressing
- October 2019
- For 4
- Hands on time 10 min, oven time 30 min
We all love a good traybake, and this salmon traybake with a soy and sesame dressing ticks all the boxes for a speedy weeknight dinner.
We’ve also got this tray-roast salmon and vegetables with crème fraîche and crumbs, which you should try.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 34.3g (5.5g saturated)
- 1.9g (15.4g sugars)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium savoy cabbage, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- Vegetable oil to drizzle
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 sustainable salmon fillets
- ½ bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
- Steamed basmati rice to serve
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Finely grated zest and juice 2 limes
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced (reserve some
- Heat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7. Put the broccoli florets, cabbage wedges and onions on a large roasting tray, drizzle over a little vegetable oil and 2 tbsp soy sauce, season with black pepper, then roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl. After roasting the veg for 15 minutes, remove the roasting tray from the oven and toss the vegetables with a spatula. Make 4 spaces in the vegetables for the fish, then add the salmon.
- Sprinkle over the dressing (mainly over the fish fillets), then return to the oven for 10-12 minutes until the fish is cooked through (it will flake easily with a fork) and the vegetables are crisp. Sprinkle with sliced spring onions and the reserved chilli, then serve with steamed basmati rice.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
March seasonal recipes
Tray-roast salmon and vegetables with crème fraîche and crumbs
Midweek dinner couldn’t be any easier than combining breadcrumb-coated salmon fillets with slice potatoes, broccoli...