Sausage, chestnut and cranberry stuffing
- January 2007
- Serves 6
- Ready in 45 minutes
A sausage, chestnut and cranberry stuffing recipe that’s full of flavour.
- 250g pork sausagemeat stuffing
- 200g pack roasted and cooked whole chestnuts, chopped
- 100g dried or fresh cranberries
- The chopped leaves of 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- The leaves of 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, season well then shape into 12 balls and put on a large, non-stick baking sheet.
- Cook for 10 minutes then raise the oven temperature to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7 and cook for a further 15-20 minutes until cooked and golden.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Make-ahead Christmas sides
Crispy prosciutto cups with sausage and sage stuffing
These prosciutto cups take stuffing to the next level – serve them as part of...