Sparkling sorbet float cocktail
- June 2006
- Serves 8
- Takes 5 min to make, plus chilling
Dunk high-quality sorbet into trendy pink cava and you have a party sensation, as this easy recipe demonstrates.
- 500ml tub fruit sorbet
- 75cl bottle pink Cava, chilled
- Pop 8 wide-rimmed champagne or wine glasses in the freezer for 15 minutes, to chill. Meanwhile, sit the sorbet at room temperature until just soft enough to scoop.
- Take small scoops of sorbet and drop into each chilled champagne glass. Slowly pour the pink Cava into the glasses around the sorbet, being careful it doesn’t bubble over.
- Serve straight away with White chocolate-dipped strawberries (see recipe).
Rate & review