Vanilla bean and white chocolate pannacotta
- September 2004
- 500ml soya cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 50g white vanilla chocolate, broken up
- 3 sheets leaf gelatine
- Heat the soya cream in a pan over a medium heat. When it just begins to boil, reduce the heat and stir in the vanilla paste and chocolate. Whisk until the chocolate has melted, then remove from the heat.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water to soften, then squeeze dry. Put 4 tablespoons of boiling water in a bowl, add the gelatine and stir to melt. Add to the soya cream mixture, mix and pour equal amounts into 4 x 150ml moulds. Chill overnight.
- Dip the moulds in hot water and invert onto plates. Decorate with fresh berries.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Coconut and white chocolate bites
Coconut and rich white chocolate are a match made in heaven in this recipe for...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...