Vanilla bean and white chocolate pannacotta
- September 2004
- Serves 4
- Takes 30 minutes to make, plus overnight chilling
This vanilla and white chocolate pannacotta is not entirely dairy-free but it tastes fantastic.
- 26.1g (3g saturated)
- 12g (11.3g sugars)
- 500ml soya cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 50g white vanilla chocolate, broken up
- 3 sheets leaf gelatine
- Heat the soya cream in a pan over a medium heat. When it just begins to boil, reduce the heat and stir in the vanilla paste and chocolate. Whisk until the chocolate has melted, then remove from the heat.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water to soften, then squeeze dry. Put 4 tablespoons of boiling water in a bowl, add the gelatine and stir to melt. Add to the soya cream mixture, mix and pour equal amounts into 4 x 150ml moulds. Chill overnight.
- Dip the moulds in hot water and invert onto plates. Decorate with fresh berries.
Rate & review