Zingy tuna and wasabi pasta salad
- June 2010
- Serves 2
- Ready in 20 min
This Asian-inspired pasta recipe makes a pleasant lunch and a welcome change to a traditional pasta salad.
- 150g small pasta shapes
- ½ cucumber
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lime
- 1 can drained tuna
- 3 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- 1 tsp sesame oil,
- A handful of pea shoots
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water as per the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop ½ cucumber and finely slice 5 spring onions. Stir the grated zest and juice of ½ lime and 1 can drained tuna into 3 tbsp light mayonnaise and 1 tsp wasabi paste.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain, refresh in cold water, drain again, then stir through 1 tsp sesame oil, a handful of pea shoots and all the other ingredients.
- Spoon half into a container and keep the other half in the fridge for the next day. Makes 2 portions.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Healthy salad recipes
Quinoa, tenderstem broccoli, avocado and tuna salad
If you’re looking for a healthy, tasty and super speedy meal, this is it. Ready...
Venere nero rice with chicory, tuna and orange cream
Eleonora Galasso’s black rice salad, with chicory, tuna and orange, would make a beautiful side...