What to do with leftover dried cranberries
Discover new ways to use up the leftovers of this sweet and chewy dried fruit. From turkey salads, to fruity scones, you won’t be disappointed.
Recipes using dried cranberries
- Turkey and wild rice pilau with pecans and cranberries
- Apricot, cranberry and almond whipped cream scones
- Apple, cranberry and walnut gluten-free loaf
- Wild rice and cranberry salad
How to use up leftover dried cranberries
- Healthy, grain-packed lunch. Toss cooked and cooled grains (such as freekeh, quinoa or pearl barley) with chopped fresh basil, mint and parsley, dried cranberries and toasted almonds. Dress with a squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil, then crumble over feta to finish.
- DIY trail mix. For a snack when you’re out and about, mix dried cranberries with raw nuts, coconut flakes, raisins and pumpkin seeds.