- 1 quantity thawed beef ragu (search for beef ragu recipe)
- 75g baby leaf spinach
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 25g butter
- 25g plain flour
- 600ml semi-skimmed milk
- 30g grated Parmesan
- 4-6 fresh lasagne sheets
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Bring the thawed beef ragù to the boil in a pan. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until piping hot.
- Stir in spinach, until wilted, and sun-dried tomatoes. Meanwhile, melt 25g butter in a pan over a medium heat, stir in plain flour for 1 minute. Off the heat, gradually stir in milk, then simmer for 5 minutes, until thick and smooth. Stir in 15g grated Parmesan and season to taste.
- Spread half the ragù in the base of a deep, 1.5-litre ovenproof dish. Lay 2-3 fresh lasagne sheets on top, overlapping, then spread over half the white sauce. Top with the remaining ragù, 2-3 more lasagne sheets, then the rest of the sauce. Scatter over another 15g grated Parmesan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and bubbling.