- 1 courgette, cut into batons
- 1 red, orange and yellow pepper, cut into wedges
- 2 small red onions, 1 cut into wedges, 1 finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tbsp Mexican spice mix (we like Discovery Mexican Wicked Chilli Spice Mix, from Waitrose)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 560g jar passata
- 8 tortilla wraps, warmed
- 350g cooked chicken
- 75g Gruyère, grated
- 200ml crème fraîche
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4. Brush the courgette, pepper and onion wedges with 2 tbsp of the olive oil. Season well. Heat a griddle pan until very hot, then cook the vegetables, in batches, until golden brown and tender. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the finely chopped onion and fry for 3-4 minutes until soft. Add the Mexican spice mix and garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the passata, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Lay the tortillas on a flat surface, put a small spoonful of sauce down the middle of each, top with some griddled vegetables and the cooked chicken, then spoon over a little more sauce and a little cheese. Roll up and put side by side in a lightly oiled, ovenproof dish. Spoon over the rest of the tomato sauce, dot with the crème fraîche and scatter with the remaining Gruyère and chopped chilli.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbling and golden. Serve with lime wedges, if you like.