- 600g new potatoes, scrubbed and halved, if large
- 15g butter
- 25g fresh mint, leaves picked and chopped
- 4 x 150g lamb steaks
- 300g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 200g fresh or frozen peas
- Cook the new potatoes in boiling, lightly salted water for 15 minutes, until tender. Drain well and return to the pan. Add the butter and some of the chopped mint. Season well and toss together.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to high. Pop the lamb steaks on the grill rack or a baking tray and season. Cook under the hot grill for 8 minutes, turning halfway, or until tender and cooked medium. Add the tomatoes for the last 2 minutes and grill until blistered. Set aside for 5 minutes, then snip the tomatoes into 4 small sprigs.
- While the steaks are cooking, place the honey, wine, vinegar and sugar in a small pan. Bring to the boil and cook for 1 minute. Pour into a large jug and allow to cool.
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Drain and cool slightly. Stir into the vinegar mixture, along with the remaining mint. Season to taste.
- Divide the honey and minted peas between 4 shallow bowls or plates. Add the lamb steaks and cherry tomato sprigs and serve with the minted new potatoes.