115g basmati rice
4 tbsp natural yogurt
2 tbsp tandoori curry paste
450g raw, large peeled prawns
100g natural yogurt
A handful chopped fresh mint leaves
Rice, to serve
Mint sprigs, to serve
Lime wedges, to serve (optional)
1. Cook 115g basmati rice in simmering water for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high. In a bowl, mix together 4 tablespoons natural yogurt with 2 tablespoons tandoori curry paste. Add 450g raw, large peeled prawns and toss to coat. Tip onto a foil-lined baking tray, along with the marinade, and grill for 4-5 minutes or until just cooked through.
3. For the raita, peel long, thin strips from 1/2 cucumber with a vegetable peeler, then pat dry on kitchen paper. Put into a bowl, add 100g natural yogurt, a handful chopped fresh mint leaves and some seasoning and mix together.
4. Divide the rice between plates and spoon the prawns and raita alongside.
5. Garnish with extra fresh mint sprigs. Serve with lime wedges, to squeeze over, if you like.