15 of the best Oreo recipes from around the web
There’s more to an Oreo than twisting, licking and dunking. From brownies to bark and s’mores to shakes, you can really be creative when it comes to recipes using the American sweet treat.
Here’s our pick of 15 of the best Oreo recipes from around the web.
1. A Cookie Named Desire’s cookies and cream brownie bark
This delightful slab of Oreo goodness is chocolatey enough to pass as a brownie, but still has a good level of biscuity crunch.
2. delicious. chocolate Mississippi mud pie
This indulgent Mississippi mud pie has us American dreamin’.
3. The First Year Blog’s Oreo ice cream
The instructions for this Oreo ice cream read, “freeze overnight”…which surely then means serve for breakfast, right?
4. Jane’s Patisserie’s Oreo cupcakes
As much of an institution as the Oreo itself, this list wouldn’t be complete without an Oreo cupcake.
5. Deliciously Yum’s Oreo Rice Krispie cakes
Delicious and yum: this blogger has got straight to the point with the name of her blog and this Rice Krispie Oreo creation.
6. delicious. Oreo s’mores
Take your bonfire-side hot chocolate to the next level by floating one of these toasted Oreo s’mores on top.
7. Erren’s Kitchen’s Homemade Oreo cookies
Can a homemade Oreo ever beat the real thing? We’ll let you be the judge…
8. Marsha’s Baking Addiction’s Oreo bundt cake
Soft, moist chocolate sponge topped with smooth icing and crunchy Oreo pieces. We’ll be having this one for afternoon tea and then again for dessert, me thinks.
9. delicious. mini Oreo banoffee pies
There’s banoffee pie, and then there’s Oreo banoffee pie. ‘Nuff said.
10. delish.com’s peppermint Oreo milkshake
Ignore the snowflake straw and enjoy this indulgent creation all year round.
11. Kitchen Mason’s chocolate Oreo tart
Calling all dark chocolate lovers! This one’s for you.
12. delicious. bananas foster cheesecake
This is no ordinary cheesecake: the bananas on this no-bake Oreo, banana and caramel cheesecake are fried in sugar, butter, cinnamon and rum.
13. Chef in Training’s no-bake Oreo truffles
You only need three ingredients to make these moreish Oreo truffles. We’re sold.
14. Grandbaby cakes’ Oreo pancakes
This tower of Oreo pancakes = one well-balanced breakfast.
15. delicious. orange cheesecake with Oreo crust and Aperol spritz
The Oreo biscuit base on this orange cheesecake sneaks up the sides to hold in a layer of Aperol spritz jelly.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine this month for a half price subscriptionSubscribe