Cheesy sweet potato jackets
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 5 min, Oven time 1 hour
An incredibly simple and satisfying supper – who can resist a cheesy baked sweet potato?
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- A bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
- 150g soft goat’s cheese with herbs
- Bake the sweet potatoes at 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5 for 40-50 minutes.
- Halve and scoop the flesh into a bowl. Add the spring onions and soft goat’s cheese. Season, stir gently together, then spoon back into the potato halves.
- Bake for a further 10 minutes, until the cheese is melting and golden.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Maple, parmesan and rosemary sweet potato chips
Sweet potato chips flavoured with maple, rosemary and a generous amount of parmesan make the...