Chicken, butter bean and chorizo bake
- December 2012
- Serves 2
- Takes 15 min to make, and 25 min to bake
Serve this chicken, butter bean and chorizo bake recipe with a good quality sourdough loaf to mop up the sauce with.
- 16.5g (6.3g saturated)
- 26.5g (11.2g sugars)
- 120g sliced chorizo
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 chicken breasts
- A glug of white wine
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1 tin of butter beans
- A bunch of parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4. Fry 120g sliced chorizo in a flameproof casserole over a medium heat until crisp.
- Add 1 sliced onion, fry for 5 minutes until soft, then remove and set aside. Increase the heat, then sear 2 chicken breasts for 2 minutes on each side.
- Return the chorizo and onion to the dish with a glug of white wine and bubble for 1 minute.
- Add a tin of tomatoes, a tin of drained butter beans and a bunch of chopped parsley.
- Bake for 25 minutes until cooked. Season and serve.
Rate & review