Pomegranate and sweet potato chicken traybake
- May 2018
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 min, oven time 45 min
A five-ingredient one-pan wonder that’s easy to make and good for you too! We think we’ve won you over…
Or, opt for a meat-free alternative with Elly Pear’s aubergine and chickpea traybake.
- 15.9g (5.3g saturated)
- 34.5g (14.3g sugars)
- 3 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 500g sweet potatoes, cut into 2cm chunks
- 4 free-range chicken legs
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 80g feta
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Mix the pomegranate molasses with 2 tbsp olive oil in a jug. Put the sweet potatoes in a roasting tray and toss with a drizzle of olive oil and some salt and pepper.
- Lay the chicken legs on top of the sweet potatoes and drizzle the pomegranate mixture over everything, using your fingers to rub the mixture into the chicken skin.
- Roast for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven and add the broccoli to the tray. Roast for another 15 minutes until the chicken is a deep golden colour, the juices run clear and the broccoli is cooked through and tender. Crumble
over the feta to serve.
Next time, Add other veg with the broccoli, or swap the sweet potatoes for halved baby new potatoes.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...