Coriander and pomegranate lamb cutlets with jersey royals
- May 2015
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 30 min, plus marinating
This Middle Eastern-inspired lamb cutlet recipe is marinated in a mixture of pomegranate molasses, fresh herbs, garlic and olive oil. The Jersey royals are served on the side, tossed in plenty more herbs.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 21g (6.5g saturated)
- 31.6g (9g sugars)
- 3 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Small bunch of fresh parsley
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 600g jersey royals
- Small bunch of snipped fresh chives
- In a mini food processor, whizz the pomegranate molasses, parsley, coriander, 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and salt. (Or grind in a pestle and mortar.) Drizzle over the lamb cutlets, toss to coat thoroughly, then leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the jersey royals for 10-15 minutes until tender. Drain. Heat the grill to high, put the cutlets on a wire rack and drizzle over any leftover marinade. Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through, until slightly charred and still a little pink inside. Cover with foil until ready to serve.
- Drizzle the potatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil, season and stir through the parsley and chives. Serve with the cutlets.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Moroccan lamb cutlets
These Moroccan-inspired lamb cutlets make lovely canapés, sure to impress at your next dinner party.
Jersey royal new potato recipes
Sherry braised jersey royals with broad beans and serrano ham
Rich, complex and nutty, most sherry vinegar is made from dry sherry and has firm...