Easy champagne cocktail
- March 2016
- ½ tsp demerara sugar
- A few drops of Angostura bitters
- A small squeeze of lemon juice
- A strip of lemon zest (optional)
- Put the demerara sugar in a champagne glass. Pour over a few drops of Angoustura bitters and a small squeeze of lemon juice.
- Top with champagne and a strip of lemon zest and serve.
You can get ahead of serving these cocktails by adding all but the champagne to the glass. Then, when ready to serve, all you have to do is pour the bubbly.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...