Easy champagne cocktail
- March 2016
- Serves 1
- Ready in 5 minutes
This easy champagne cocktail makes a great party aperitif. Try it for your New Year’s Eve party for the perfect way to bring in the New Year.
- ½ tsp demerara sugar
- A few drops of Angostura bitters
- A small squeeze of lemon juice
- A strip of lemon zest (optional)
- Put the demerara sugar in a champagne glass. Pour over a few drops of Angoustura bitters and a small squeeze of lemon juice.
- Top with champagne and a strip of lemon zest and serve.
You can get ahead of serving these cocktails by adding all but the champagne to the glass. Then, when ready to serve, all you have to do is pour the bubbly.
Rate & review