Easy overnight oats
- October 2021
- Serves 1 (but easily scaled up)
- Hands-on time 5 min, plus overnight soaking
Our vegan overnight oats recipe takes 5 minutes to whizz up the night before. Blend almond or oat milk, oats, pumpkin seeds and vanilla for a healthy breakfast.
For a weekend treat, try our delicious mango overnight oats, made with mango puree.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Vegan recipes
- 5.5g (0.8g saturated)
- 28.1g (7.4g sugars)
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 50ml almond milk
- Drop vanilla extract
- 30g rolled oats (gluten free if need be)
- 80g mixed berries, bigger ones halved or quartered
You’ll also need
- Blender or small food processor
- In a blender or small food processor roughly whizz the pumpkin seeds with the almond milk, vanilla and 50ml water. Put in a small container with the oats and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove the oats from the fridge about 30 minutes before serving. Transfer to a small bowl and top with the berries to serve.
Easy swaps: Any dairy or dairy-free milk alternative will work here. The pumpkin seeds can be swapped for sunflower seeds or mixed nuts if you prefer. The berries can be switched out for any other seasonal fruits you fancy.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
This hearty breakfast recipe can be altered to include your favourite seasonal fruit.
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...