Garlic mushrooms on toast
- October 2011
- 500g mixed mushrooms (such as portobello, oyster, chestnut)
- 50g unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp double cream
- Handful of fresh flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
- Slice the mushrooms roughly and set aside. Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat, then fry the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme and cook over a high heat, stirring, for 4-5 minutes. Meanwhile, toast the sourdough.
- Add the cream and parsley to the mushrooms, season to taste, then serve on the toast.
Watch the recipe video…
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...