Grilled sea bream with sweet potato salad
- July 2010
- Serves 4
- Takes 5-10 minutes to make, 15-20 minutes to cook
This sea bream recipe makes for a quick, easy and healthy gluten-free dinner.
- 8.9g (1g saturated)
- 38.4g (12.9g sugar)
Per serving: 354kcals, 8.9g fat (1g saturated), 32.7g protein, 38.4g carbs, 12.9g sugar, 0.7g salt
- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled and
- chopped into bite-size pieces
- 200g natural yogurt
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Oil for brushing
- 4 sea bream fillets
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Cook the sweet potato in a pan of boiling water for 10-15 minutes until tender. Drain and leave to cool. Mix together the yogurt and mustard in a large bowl, then stir in the sweet potato, onion and coriander.
- Preheat the grill to hot. Brush the sea bream with a little oil, then grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Divide the potato salad among four plates, sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds, season well and serve with the grilled fish.
Rate & review