Hot-smoked trout with cucumber and dill salad
- August 2008
- 1 cucumber
- ½ small bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar.
- 4 hot smoked trout fillets
- Boiled new potatoes and a dollop of mayonnaise, to serve
- Halve and deseed the cucumber and thinly slice into half moons. In a large bowl, toss the cucumber slices with fresh dill, caster sugar and rice wine vinegar.
- Serve the salad with the trout fillets, broken into pieces, some hot buttered new potatoes and a dollop of mayonnaise.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Steamed trout with vegetables poached in white wine
Chef Adam Byatt shares a beautiful trout recipe poached in white wine with dill, star...
Pan-fried sea trout with watercress, pea shoots and mint sauce
Pink sea trout and vibrant spring greens make this quick and easy fish recipe look...