Knorr’s one-pot easy chicken tagine
- Online only
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 min, simmering time 1 hour
You’re six ingredients away from serving this flavoursome chicken tagine for dinner. An easy-to-make recipe, this Moroccan one-pot is a great way to feed the family, and requires minimal washing up.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 100g dried apricots, halved
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Couscous to serve, optional
- Herbs to garnish, optional
- Mix the chicken with the harissa paste. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan, add the chicken and fry for 2-3 mins. Remove and set aside.
- Add the onion to the pan and fry for 4-5 mins until soft. Return chicken to the pan.
- Stir in the stock, apricots and tomatoes and cook, covered, over a low heat for 45 mins.
- Serve with couscous and garnish with herbs.
Recipe from Knorr.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Recipes that will make you excited for autumn
Spicy butterbean, chickpea and butternut squash stew
Enjoy this vegetarian stew recipe, made with butternut squash, butterbeans and chickpeas, as a healthy...
Creamy chicken recipes
Stuffed tarragon chicken with cannellini bean stew
This quick and easy chicken and cannellini bean stew is perfect for a midweek supper.
Healthy family meals
Quick butternut and bean stew with cauliflower ‘rice’
Serving this butternut and bean stew, with rice made from cauliflower, in a recipe that...