Knorr’s one-pot easy chicken tagine
- Online only
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 min, simmering time 1 hour
You’re six ingredients away from serving this flavoursome chicken tagine for dinner. An easy-to-make recipe, this Moroccan one-pot is a great way to feed the family, and requires minimal washing up.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 100g dried apricots, halved
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Couscous to serve, optional
- Herbs to garnish, optional
- Mix the chicken with the harissa paste. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan, add the chicken and fry for 2-3 mins. Remove and set aside.
- Add the onion to the pan and fry for 4-5 mins until soft. Return chicken to the pan.
- Stir in the stock, apricots and tomatoes and cook, covered, over a low heat for 45 mins.
- Serve with couscous and garnish with herbs.
Recipe from Knorr.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Spiced vegetable soup with lentils and roasted chilli
This comforting Indian soup recipe is packed with flavourful roasted chillies and topped with a...