- July 2015
- Serves 6
- Ready in 5 minutes
A refreshing cocktail recipe made with Hendrick’s gin – with its trademark cucumber and rose petal notes – as well as tequila, lime, apple juice and soda water.
Or, for a recipe with fewer ingredients, try our Hugo cocktails made with gin and elderflower.
- 1 lime, quartered
- 100ml lime juice
- 240ml cloudy apple juice
- 300ml Hendrick’s Gin or similar
- 90ml elderflower cordial
- 6 dashes orange blossom water
- 30ml Jose Cuervo Especial
- 180ml soda water
- Sliced cucumber to garnish
- Put the lime quarters in a 1 litre jug and muddle with the end of a rolling pin. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Top with soda and ice.
- Garnish with sliced cucumber to serve.
Rate & review