Lemon and parsley linguine
- July 2007
- Serves 4
- Ready in about 20 minutes
A speedy 20-minute linguine recipe is made with zesty lemons, fresh parsley, plenty of cheese and, if you like a kick, you can add a teaspoon of red chilli too.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 400g linguine
- 80g fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Zest and juice of 4 unwaxed lemons
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100g Grana Padano, grated, plus extra for serving
- 75ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the parsley with the lemon zest and juice, garlic, cheese and olive oil. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain well and add to the sauce. Toss to combine and serve with Grana Padano for sprinkling.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Budget pasta recipes
Filini pasta with asparagus, peas and wild garlic pesto
Debbie Major’s wild garlic pesto is a winner with any pasta dish. This recipe is...