Lime and coriander guacamole salad
- May 2010
- Serves 4
- Ready in 5 min
- Dairy-free recipes
- 17.2g (3.5g saturated)
- 4g (2g sugar)
- 2 large ripe avocados, halved and thinly sliced
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
- 100g sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
1. Place the sliced avocado in a large bowl. Add the lime zest and juice, then toss briefly to coat. Add the garlic, chilli, red onion, coriander leaves and sugar snap peas and toss together. Season to taste and serve with the fish.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
This quick and easy vegetarian salad recipe is a healthy mix of tomato, onion,coriander and...