Spiced crumbed fish
- May 2010
- Serves 4
- Takes 10 min to make, 15 min to cook
Perk up some plain old white fish fillets with this spicy recipe.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 11.1g (0.9g saturated)
- 9.2g (0.9g sugar)
- 4 x 175g skinless white fish fillets, such as pollock or sustainable cod
- 1½ tbsp curry paste
- 40g stale white breadcrumbs
- 50g blanched almonds, chopped
- 1 tsp toasted cumin seeds, crushed
- ½ tsp hot curry powder
- Small handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Arrange the fish on a non-stick baking tray. Brush the top of each fillet with curry paste.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Spoon the crumb mixture onto each fillet, pressing lightly so it sticks to the curry paste.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cooked through and golden on top.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Lightly curry-spiced cod with red wine sauce and lentils
Good red wine isn’t just a great partner for food, it can make a fine...