Paprika and chilli sweet potato chips
- May 2010
- Serves 4
- Takes 5 min to make, 35 min to cook
Show some big love to those sweet potatoes hanging around in your fridge.
- 6.4g (1g saturated)
- 47g (13.5g sugar)
- 4 (about 800g) large sweet potatoes
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Large pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Cut the potatoes into thick wedges and transfer to a large, shallow roasting tin along with the red onion. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the chilli, paprika and salt. Toss together to coat, and spread out in a single layer so they cook evenly.
- Bake the sweet potato and onion for 30-35 minutes until golden and cooked through. Serve with the fish.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Maple, parmesan and rosemary sweet potato chips
Sweet potato chips flavoured with maple, rosemary and a generous amount of parmesan make the...
Piri-piri steak, prawns and sweet potato chips
This surf ’n’ turf recipe for piri-piri steak and prawns is served with wedges of...
Teriyaki chicken with sweet potato wedges and slaw
Give chicken a new lease of life with teriyaki flavours, a crunchy slaw and healthy...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...