Paprika and chilli sweet potato chips
- May 2010
- Serves 4
- Takes 5 min to make, 35 min to cook
Show some big love to those sweet potatoes hanging around in your fridge.
- 6.4g (1g saturated)
- 47g (13.5g sugar)
- 4 (about 800g) large sweet potatoes
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Large pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Cut the potatoes into thick wedges and transfer to a large, shallow roasting tin along with the red onion. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the chilli, paprika and salt. Toss together to coat, and spread out in a single layer so they cook evenly.
- Bake the sweet potato and onion for 30-35 minutes until golden and cooked through. Serve with the fish.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Maple, parmesan and rosemary sweet potato chips
Sweet potato chips flavoured with maple, rosemary and a generous amount of parmesan make the...
Piri-piri steak, prawns and sweet potato chips
This surf ’n’ turf recipe for piri-piri steak and prawns is served with wedges of...
Teriyaki chicken with sweet potato wedges and slaw
Give chicken a new lease of life with teriyaki flavours, a crunchy slaw and healthy...