Chocolate and raspberry cheesecake pots
- May 2010
- Serves 4
- Ready in 10 min
If you’re looking for a very quick and easy chocolate dessert you’ve found it – we’ve included a couple of ready-made hacks to make this even speedier.
Raspberries not in season? Our banana and hazelnut chocolate pots are a year-round winner.
- 61.8g fat (35.5g saturated)
- 3.9g protein
- 29.1g carbs (22.6g sugar)
- 0.4g salt
- 200g full-fat soft cheese
- 1½ tsp vanilla bean paste (we like Taylor & Colledge Vanilla Bean Paste, from Waitrose)
- 3-4 tbsp icing sugar, to taste
- 200ml double cream
- 200g fresh raspberries
- ½ x 220g pack Bonne Maman Le Petit Chocolate (4 cakes; from major supermarkets)
- 25g hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- In a bowl, beat the cheese with the vanilla paste and icing sugar using a hand-held electric mixer. Beat in the cream until smooth and thick, then stir in the raspberries, reserving some to top the pots.
- Cut the Bonne Maman chocolate cakes into quarters and divide the pieces equally among 4 tumblers or dessert glasses. Top each with a spoonful of the raspberry cream cheese, then sprinkle with the toasted chopped hazelnuts and reserved raspberries.
- Place the glasses in the fridge to chill until ready to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...