Pork kebabs on minted broad beans with feta
- July 2005
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 3 baby new potatoes
- ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Small handful of chopped rosemary
- 500g broad beans
- Good handful of mint leaves
- 150g crumbled feta
- Trim your pork tenderloin and cut into 12 pieces. Thread 3 chunks of pork and 3 cooked baby new potatoes alternately onto each of 4 skewers.
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil and a small handful of finely chopped rosemary and use to brush the kebabs.
- Cook under a hot preheated grill (or barbecue) for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, boil broad beans in salted water for 4-5 minutes until just tender, then drain and refresh. Toss with a good handful of mint leaves, plenty of extra-virgin olive oil, seasoning and feta.
- Divide between 4 plates and serve with the kebabs on top.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Healthy chicken recipes
Chilli-marinated chicken kebabs with sweet shallot and chickpea salad
Chunks of grilled chicken coated in a smoky aleppo chilli marinade sit atop a chickpea,...