Quick dill, caper and goat’s cheese canapés
- Makes enough for 18-20 canapés
- 5 min
Combine soft, crumbly goat’s cheese with fresh dill, capers and lemon to make Judith Hann’s easy, vegetarian canapés. Or try this spread on a toasted bagel with smoked salmon for a quick lunch.
- 115g/4oz soft goat’s cheese
- 2 tsp tiny capers, drained and rinsed (if you can only find regular size capers, chop them a little smaller)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- Small squares of rye bread or tiny pastry cases and fresh dill sprigs, to serve
- Mix together the goats’ cheese, capers, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and chopped dill. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the mixture onto small squares of rye bread or into pastry cases and top with a sprig of dill.
Recipe from Herbs: Delicious Recipes and Growing Tips to Transform Your Food by Judith Hann
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Puff pastry recipes
Pastry squares with goat’s cheese, pesto and tomato
These pastry squares with goat’s cheese, pesto and tomato make moreish snacks or canapés. The...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...