Roast sausage, tomato and feta
- September 2010
- Serves 4
- Takes 5 minutes to make, 25 minutes to cook
Kids and adults alike will both love this easy one-pot dish of roast sausage, tomato and feta that takes only 30 minutes to cook.
- 27.6g (11.2g saturated)
- 9.6g (6.1g sugars)
- 12 chipolatas (or 16 if small)
- 1 red onion cut into fine wedges
- 400g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- A handful of green beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g crumbled feta
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Place 12 chipolatas (or 16 if small) in a roasting tin with 1 red onion cut into fine wedges, 400g cherry tomatoes on the vine and a handful of green beans. Season, drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, then roast for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and scatter with 150g crumbled feta and a handful of fresh basil leaves. Serve with crusty bread or new potatoes.
Rate & review