Roasted vegetable salad
- December 2010
- Knob of butter
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- About 800g leftover sticky roast carrots and parsnips with hazelnuts and balsamic
- 1½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Small bunch of fresh flatleaf parsley, leaves chopped
- Small bunch of fresh mint, leaves chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Heat the butter in a large sauté pan over a medium heat. Fry the garlic for a couple of minutes before adding the vegetables. Fry for a few more minutes until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the oil, lemon zest and juice, then season to taste. Add to the pan to warm through. Transfer the vegetables to a serving plate and stir through the herbs and crumbled feta.
Rate & review