- Hands on time 5 minutes
The snowball cocktail is typically enjoyed at Christmas. Advocat, lime, lemonade and ice make for a retro beverage of dreams.
Not a fan of advocat? Why not opt for our dulce de leche cocktail for a drink that’s guaranteed to keep guests sweet.
- 3.8g (1.2g saturated)
- 23.5g (23.5g sugars)
- 60ml advocaat – we used Warninks
- Juice of ¼-½ lime to taste
- Lemonade to top up
- 3 cocktail cherries to serve
- Fill a shaker with ice (or a jug for a batch). Pour over the advocaat and lime juice, stir, then strain into a coupe glass. Top up with lemonade, then thread the cherries onto a cocktail stick and balance on top of the glass. Or, fill a highball (tall) glass with ice, then add the advocaat and lime.
- Stir with a long-handled spoon, then top up with lemonade and garnish with the cherries.
Rate & review