Tuna and avocado inside-out maki (uramaki)
- August 2007
- 200g can tuna
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp wasabi
- 3 toasted nori sheets
- Cooked sushi rice
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 round lettuce, cut into thin roudns
- 1 avocado, sliced into very thin slices
- Mix a the tuna with the mayonnaise and wasabi.
- Place a toasted nori sheet on a board and spread a third of the rice on top in a 1cm layer. Sprinkle over the toasted sesame seeds and pat down.
- Cover with cling film, then the rolling mat and quickly turn over.
- Place 1-2 strips of the lettuce across the middle of the nori, top with a third of the tuna mix and avocado slices.
- Roll firmly. Repeat twice more. Cut each roll into 6 pieces. Makes 18 pieces.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...