Tuna chilli linguine
- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 15 minutes
This tuna pasta recipe is quick, cheap and easy and makes for a delicious summer dish. If you don’t have linguine, use spaghetti – and make the most out of that tin of tuna…
- Dairy-free recipes
- 250g linguine
- 200g can tuna
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- A good squeeze of lemon juice
- A good handful chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the linguine according to the packet instructions, then drain well.
- Meanwhile, drain a can of tuna. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the chilli and cook gently for 1-2 minutes. Add a good squeeze of lemon juice and a good handful chopped fresh parsley. Flake in the tuna and gently stir through.
- Toss the pasta with the tuna dressing to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...