Tuna chilli linguine
- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 15 minutes
This tuna pasta recipe is quick, cheap and easy and makes for a delicious summer dish. If you don’t have linguine, use spaghetti – and make the most out of that tin of tuna…
- Dairy-free recipes
- 250g linguine
- 200g can tuna
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- A good squeeze of lemon juice
- A good handful chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the linguine according to the packet instructions, then drain well.
- Meanwhile, drain a can of tuna. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the chilli and cook gently for 1-2 minutes. Add a good squeeze of lemon juice and a good handful chopped fresh parsley. Flake in the tuna and gently stir through.
- Toss the pasta with the tuna dressing to serve.
Rate & review