Tuna chilli linguine
- August 2008
- 250g linguine
- 200g can tuna
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- A good squeeze of lemon juice
- A good handful chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the linguine according to the packet instructions, then drain well.
- Meanwhile, drain a can of tuna. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the chilli and cook gently for 1-2 minutes. Add a good squeeze of lemon juice and a good handful chopped fresh parsley. Flake in the tuna and gently stir through.
- Toss the pasta with the tuna dressing to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter