- August 2005
- Serves 2
- Ready in 10 minutes
This simple to make turkey tonnato is a great twist on the Italian classic, traditionally made with veal.
- 8 tablespoons French mayonnaise
- juice of ½ lemon
- 140g can of tuna in olive oil, drained
- 4-6 thick slices of deli-bought turkey
- Handful of drained and rinsed capers
- Some roughly chopped pitted green olives
- Small pack of wild rocket
- Put the mayonnaise, lemon juice and tuna into a food processor and whizz until smooth.
- Arrange 2-3 thick slices of deli-bought turkey on each plate and spoon over some of the tuna mayonnaise. Season with black pepper.
- Scatter each with a small handful of capers, a few green olives and some wild rocket.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Pork fillet with cheat’s tonnato
This pork dish is packed full of protein and the tonnato takes all of 2...