Vegetarian sausage sandwich
- November 2002
- Serves 1
- 5 mintues
This healthy vegetarian sandwich recipe comes together in 5 minutes, is dairy-free and is great for breakfast or lunch
- 4.2g (0.9g saturates)
- 47g (17g sugars)
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 1 vegetarian sausage, cooked
- 1tsp reduced sugar and salt ketchup
- Small handful mustard and cress
- 1 small orange, to serve
- Slice the cooked sausage in half lengthways and put on top of one of the slices of bread.
- Add some ketchup and mustard and cress, then sandwich together with the second slice of bread.
- Serve with an orange on the side.
Rate & review