Wild mushroom and walnut pasta
- October 2007
- 200g dried pasta shapes (we used conchiglie)
- 270g jar marinated mixed or wild mushrooms in oil (from the grocery aisle)
- 25g walnut pieces
- 4 tbsp finely grated vegetarian Parmesan
- 2 tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted, simmering water according to pack instructions or until al dente. Drain well and return to the pan.
- While the pasta is cooking, drain the mushrooms and roughly chop with the walnuts.
- Place in a bowl and mix with the Parmesan and crème fraîche. Season and add the parsley. Toss through the pasta and heat gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve piping hot with more walnut pieces and plenty of shaved Parmesan.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...