What to do with leftover turkey
Discover how to use up leftover Christmas turkey and have a go at making one of these tasty recipes, including soups, stews and salads.
Give turkey a new lease of life after Christmas Day with these 10 ideas for the leftovers.
1. Kale, turkey and lemon risotto – a speedy risotto recipe, ready in just 25 minutes.
2. Spicy turkey enchiladas – ultimate comfort food using shredded leftover turkey.
3. Turkey and white bean chilli – turkey sandwiches are not your only option, try our hearty white bean chilli instead.
4. Ham and turkey pie – a crowd-pleasing pie makes a great post Christmas dinner.
5. Sausage and turkey stew –got leftover sausages too? Use them in this turkey stew that serves 8-10 people.
6. Turkey pasties – you can use leftover turkey, sprouts and stuffing in these easy-to-make pasties.
7. Turkey winter salad – time for a salad after all that indulging? This one has leftover crispy roast potatoes in it too.
8. Turkey, leek and blue cheese mashed potato pie – an easy throw-it-all-together dinner recipe idea.
9. Leftover turkey and chorizo stew with chickpeas – add some spice to dinner with a Mediterranean idea to use up leftover turkey.
10. Noodle soup – you can use any leftover veggies you have in this comforting soup recipe.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine this month for a half price subscriptionSubscribe