What to do with leftover ham
We maintain that there’s no such thing as leftover ham, it can be used in so many ways.
Try these 10 recipes for using up your Christmas or Boxing Day ham…
1. Ham carbonara – ready in just 15 minutes.
2. Ham and spinach pie – you can freeze the filling to use after Christmas too.
3. Ham, fresh fennel slaw and spicy avocado wraps – try these as an alternative to the classic ham sandwich.
4. Potato and ham rösti – a budget-friendly brunch idea, just top with an egg.
5. Ham and split pea soup – this freezable soup makes a hearty lunch.
6. Leek and ham hock gratin with rösti topping – it’s like a pie, but better.
7. Ham and blue cheese croquettes – serve these at your New Year’s Eve party.
8. Shredded ham, kale and pasta soup – get your greens from this budget-friendly soup.
9. Festive sausage rolls – you can keep these on hand for post-Christmas snacks.
10. Ham, leek and potato pie – these classic flavours make a wonderful pie filling.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine this month for a half price subscriptionSubscribe