- November 2015
- 397ml tin condensed milk
- 600ml double cream
- Very strong espresso shots
- Italian biscotti
- Empty a the condensed milk into a large mixing bowl, then add the double cream. Whisk with an electric mixer until light and airy, then transfer to a freezerproof container and freeze until solid.
- Take out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Brew some very strong espresso shots (one for each person).
- Scoop the ice cream into small glasses or bowls, then take to the table with the hot espresso in cups and let guests pour their own shots over the ice cream.
- Serve with Italian biscotti on the side for crunch.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Chai kulfi affogato
When Italian-style affogato meets the chai-spiced ice cream of Indian kulfi the results are sweet...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...