- November 2015
- 397ml tin condensed milk
- 600ml double cream
- Very strong espresso shots
- Italian biscotti
- Empty a the condensed milk into a large mixing bowl, then add the double cream. Whisk with an electric mixer until light and airy, then transfer to a freezerproof container and freeze until solid.
- Take out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Brew some very strong espresso shots (one for each person).
- Scoop the ice cream into small glasses or bowls, then take to the table with the hot espresso in cups and let guests pour their own shots over the ice cream.
- Serve with Italian biscotti on the side for crunch.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter