Boozy mint hot chocolate
- February 2022
- Serves 1
- Hands-on time 5 min
If you’re a fan of mint choc, then welcome to hot chocolate heaven. This indulgent drink is made with After Eights and a slug of mint choc vodka liqueur.
Feeling festive? Try our gingerbread hot chocolate with Frangelico.
- 33.5g (20.1g saturated)
- 32.2g (32.1g sugars)
- 150ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 After Eight chocolate squares, 1 chopped
- 10g dark chocolate (60-70% cocoa solids), finely chopped
- 50ml mint chocolate vodka liqueur – we used Keepr’s Mint Chocolate Vodka Liqueur, available from Ocado and Noble Green Wines
- 50ml double cream
- Mint sprig to garnish
- Warm the milk over a medium heat until steaming. Whisk in the chopped After Eight and dark chocolate to incorporate. Add the vodka liqueur and whisk to combine, then pour into a warmed mug or heatproof glass.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cream to soft peaks and spoon on top of the hot chocolate, then garnish with the other After Eight and a mint sprig to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter