- March 2012
- Serves 6
- Ready in about 40 minutes
These cute mini cheeseburgers are perfect for parties and popular with kids and grown-ups alike. Serve the sliders topped with cheddar.
Check out our mini beef sliders recipe, too.
- 18.4g (7.8g saturated)
- 14g (2.5g sugars)
- 1 red onion, diced
- Vegetable oil
- 500g beef mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 handful fresh basil, shredded
- Slices of Cheddar
- Mini burger rolls
- Soften the onion in 1 tbsp of the oil, then transfer to a bowl to cool. Add the mince, garlic, a splash of Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and the basil.
- Season generously. Mix well, shape into 9 small burgers and chill for 20 minutes. Fry in batches with 1 tbsp oil over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a baking sheet, top with slices of Cheddar, then grill until melted. Put in mini burger rolls (from Waitrose), spread with mustard, then secure with cocktail sticks. Serve with a bowl of cornichons.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Mini beef sliders
These mini burgers might be small in size but they’re big in flavour. Made with...
Cheeseburgers in toasted sesame buns
The better the beef the better the burger – these cheeseburger in sesame buns are...